This £30 charge covers the cost of:
- Sending a courier to collect your trolley from you on a preferred date.
- Inspection and any labour hours spent on your golf trolley.
- Courier return of your electric golf trolley after inspection, service or repair.
The only other cost of getting your golf trolley serviced will be the parts required.
Our team of trolley repair professionals will contact you prior to any work being carried out on your golf trolley to inform you of the cost of parts.
We service the following brands of electric golf trolleys: Motocaddy, Powakaddy & PowerBug.
Please note: Your trolley will need to be boxed up suitably to ensure that no damage is caused during transit. If you do not have access to a box, they can be purchased here.
This service is suitable for all servicing and repair requirements including:
- Annual servicing and inspection
- Golf trolley water damage repair
- Golf trolley wiring repair
- Golf trolley accidental damage
- Golf trolley battery inspection and testing
- Golf trolley charger inspection and testing
- Golf trolley electrical faults
- Golf trolley mechanical faults